Dental Implants / Tooth Implants in India
Despite improvements in dental aid, millions of people suffer tooth loss principally as a result of tooth decay, disease, or injury. For several years, the sole treatment option available for individuals with missing teeth was bridges and dentures. But, today, dental implants have come to our rescue offering improved Oral Care and Self-esteem. LBR dental & Implant center, India provides quality Dental Implants in India, Hyderabad for missing teeth.
What is Dental Implants or Tooth Implants?
Dental Implants or Tooth Implants is basically a surgical fixture or replacement over missing tooth. Implants offer a powerful and revolutionary foundation for strong, fixed and Permanent Replacement Teeth which match your natural teeth. Most dental implants are made of titanium that permits them to integrate with bone, while not being recognized as a remote object in our body. Today, the success rate for dental implants is near to 98%.
Types of Dental Implants in India
- Endosteal implants – These are the most commonly used type of implant. It looks like small screws, cylinders or plates is placed in the jawbone.
- Sub-periosteal implants – These type of implants are placed below the gum however on, or above, the jawbone. They may be used in patients who have a shallow jawbone and can’t or don’t need to undergo a procedure to rebuild
Benefits of Dental Implants
There are many advantages to dental implants, including;
- Improved appearance – Dental implants allow you to retain your natural facial shape and smile.
- Need not worry about cavities with dental implants.
- Improved speech – With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth often slips within the mouth leading to mumbling or slurring your words. Dental implants allow you to speak with confidence without worry that, teeth might slip.
- Improved comfort – Dental implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures as well as the need for, messy adhesives to keep them in place.
- Easier eating – Fixed teeth helps you relish your favorite food without pain and confidence.
- Improved oral health – In case of Dental implants, adjacent teeth are not reduced like, in case of the tooth-supported bridges, as a result of which your teeth remain unaltered and intact thereby improving your long-term oral health.
- Durability – Dental Implants last many years, even lifetime with good care.
Procedure of Dental Implants in India
The first step involved in the dental implant treatment is providing the patient with available options,The plan is based on the specific desires of the patient and is prepared by a team of LBR who are especially knowledgeable and experienced in oral surgery and restorative dentistry. This team approach offers, coordinated care based on the implant options best suited for the patient.
During the consultation and planning stage, the dental surgeon visually examines the site in the mouth where a dental implant is being considered. The surgeon scrutinizes the dental imaging studies such as X-rays, panoramic films, and/or CT scans. After this, the quality and quantity of jawbone is assessed, Once the proper position has been established the Dental implant, which is a post, made of titanium, is positioned into the bone socket of the missing tooth. During all surgical operation appointments, the patient is usually given a local anesthetic to numb the surgical area as well as other Pain Free Sedatives necessary to avoid discomfort. once the implant is placed in the jawbone, To make the new tooth or teeth the dentist makes impressions of the teeth, and creates a model of the bite which captures the arrangement of the adjacent teeth if any, The new tooth or teeth rely on this model. A replacement tooth, referred to as crown, is then cemented on the implant. The dentist additionally matches the color of the new teeth to the adjacent natural teeth as a result of which implant looks, and performs like natural teeth.
Patient will end up with minimal post operative pain and discomfort as the implant placement is a flapless procedure.
Follow-up care, @ LBR
After dental implant,
- Routine maintanance care at home like regular brushing and flossing to keep food debris and plaque away.
- Follow-up at the dental office, every six months for routine cleaning or prophylaxis.
Cost of Dental Implants @ LBR
Cost of Dental Implants at LBR in India is approximately 70% less as compared to other developed countries, most of the overseas patients suffering from dental problems, come to us to avail our cost-effective, uncompromised Affordable Dental Implant services. To know more about dental or tooth implant cost and treatment book an appointment now.